Our team of specialist engineers provide a comprehensive after-sales service for the burners, which includes training, maintenance, advice, audits and repair to optimize their operation to the maximum.
We guarantee technical assistance to our customers from our plant and in their facilities to guarantee the least downtime and avoid losses due to plant production stops
The central after-sales services we offer include:
- Integral supply of spare parts for burners.
- Basic and advanced training on burner and boiler operations for customer engineer teams.
- Biofuel quality tests.
- Calibration of the combustion gas analyzer.
- Advice on all aspects of the combustion of the boiler / burner unit with biofuels and fossil fuels
Services at Flamtec customer facilities include:
- Commissioning and installation in combustion systems.
- Training of the engineers in the client's facilities.
- Planning service and maintenance contracts for burners and boilers.
- Reactive assistance services.
- Non-destructive statutory inspections.
- Energy efficiency audits in the client's facilities to boost energy savings.
- Audits of steam installations in situ.
- Renewal of industrial burners.
- Remote monitoring due to plant stops.
- Updating of burners with mechanical regulation systems with DIGITAL regulation