SC. 1.1 GS
|Power Supply||1N - 50 Hz 230V|
|Gas Input Pressure||21-300|
1. Natural gas, propane, biogas can be used.
2. It is suitable for steam, hot water boiler, ovens, driers, heat oil generators, etc.
3. The flame can be adjusted according to the combustion chamber.
4. Burning hood, ventilation system, control panel, gas pipe could be selected according to special conditions of each installation.
5. A customized type of sensor is used for sequentially installment of several generators.
6. The facility of heating and the use of preheated combustion air while enabling energy saving in increasing the efficiency of the burning through economiser used by the system.
7. It has the characteristics of proper functioning in different combustion chambers.
8. Reduces the specific emission amount of nitric oxide (NOx) gas to a minimum by obtaining an optimum mixture of combustible air thanks to the customized design of its combustion hood.
9. It provides easy installation and operating conditions in confined spaces thanks to its compact dimensions.
10. It enables operation in high backpressure combustion chambers by placing a high-pressure ventilation system.
11. Ease of installation of the gas train to the burner.
12. The possıbılıty of selectıng the premix hood as Low Nox.
13. Standard protection of IP 54 mechanical parts.
14. IP 65 protection on demand.
18. Internal or external optional circulation of combustion gases in order to reduce NOx emissions.
15. It includes all the cables and power supply of the burner management system.
16. Includes impermeability control.
17. Compliance with the following directives:
18. Continuous O2 analyzer in order to sustain extra efficiency.
19. Continuous CO analyzer for precise control system.
20. Speed variant to extend product life cycle.
21. IP 65 protection on demand.
22. The possıbılıty of selectımg the premix hood for Low Nox
23. Internal or external re-circulation of combustion gases for low emissions.
24. Simultaneous combustion
25. Sound insulated ventilation system